tunia
This post is pretty boring, cause I don't have the time to tell you guys all that I've been dying to.. For now I'll just keep it to the crust!
I'm doing great!
I like the place, especially my university.Its beautiful! :)
Haven't freaked out yet!
We're three inseparable great friends. God bless them!
Every thing's so BIG here! The squirrel is half the size of a cat! :O Coffee.. Onions! Everything!
Cute. Small. Pretty. Neat house. I love it! Its mine! :)
Food, I'm doing great with cooking for self n roomie.
Busy busy busy already!
Got two jobs, the third one is in the making. Will select soon.
Miss tuff more than I'd anticipated! :(
Complete sweetheart my new room mate. The other one I dont know yet. Seems good though. Different.


Thats all for now, will post back with pics!
As expected she dint even care to check how I was doing being this near to me. I'm never gonna forget this.
caboodle mix :: , , edit post
8 Responses
  1. Sandi Says:

    Good to hear from you! I had a feeling you were in the middle of your move and have thought about you and wondered if you were not a fellow Californian. Looking forward to the pics.


  2. NRkey Menon Says:

    Kudos!!
    Everything sounds great!


  3. sjmach Says:

    Ira ,I am glad u made it..........
    Take care.


  4. Renovatio Says:

    Sounds good, you've got a real adventure on the way eh?


  5. Shweta Says:

    I'm so glad you are alright!!! Phew. I hope these good things are a sign of the better ones to come.

    Lots of love!


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Hey this sounds really great! U seem to b njoying a lot... Do put the pics of ur university in the next post! :)


  7. ash89 Says:

    hi! really nice 2 see a post from u after so long! good to know ur having fun! take care


  8. tunia Says:

    pics soon..
    thanks! :)