tunia







caboodle mix :: edit post
9 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    oye oye ... mein kiya happy the birthday hai ji!!! .... must say, the cake has been quite artistically smeared across your face!!!!


  2. barty Says:

    [belated] Happy Birthday! Many happy returns! Looks like you had a good time.

    PS> ... 20 *hours... in my last comment: I hate mis-spelling words. I am a stickler for proper english.


  3. Sam Says:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)



  4. Sandi Says:

    Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful time. October is a great month for a birthday - half of the people in my family were born in October! The cake was beautiful and looks lovely on your face....


  5. tunia Says:

    I get along well with librans..
    Thanks Sandy! I did have fun.. :)
    loL! it was a chocolate mouse cake. yummm...! :)


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Well ... i simply forgot ur bday ... newez heres wishing u all d best things in life! :)


  7. Anonymous Says:

    happy birthday to u ... i know its quite late ... neways! :)


  8. Prateek Shah Says:

    arre yaar mast Bdday party hai yeh to :)

    feel like having som of the cake :)