tunia

Its that time of the year again, I can see the autumn slipping past and the cold cold winter approaching. Ahh.. I hate winters. I hate having to wear all those layers of clothes! I hate waking up in the morning with my feet still cold! I hate the shiver down my spine as I pour the first drops of water on me (when I'm bathing)! And the godforsaken cold! Once I get it, it won’t leave me till the end of winters!! It seems to have taken hours out of my day. I hate walking home in the dark, its just 6pm!!


Suddenly, the room I love spending time in seems cold and dingy. I get no sun light in my room, which works fine for three-quarters of the year but right now it makes me feel morose. Here's a clip of my wallpaper!! Just want to keep the fall alive somehow!!

I admit I get to eat all my favorite fruits in winters! And, I dont have to get my legs waxed for the next four months!!! :) I love looking at my dog all puffed up, curled comfortably in his bed as I try tugging my feet beneath his stomach!

I love the steaming cup of coffee first thing in the morning. I like playing with the dew collected on the glass of my window! I like the birds chirping in my back yard, trying to take shelter inside my mother's green house.

Crap, its not so bad afterall! But, I still-like-summers-better! *adamant kid with arms propped on sides!*
My brother's getting engaged on the 21st!

I'm going to have one week of tests, one week of internal practical, one week of external practical. Just got one free week this month! :( I've still not completed my project!!

Oh! Happy Diwali!! I spent most of last night painting diyas! They somehow don’t look as pretty as I'd imagined! :D Mum made me spruce up the whole house. Keep this here, put that away, clean your cupboard!

BLAH...!
caboodle mix :: , edit post
4 Responses
  1. Shweta Says:

    WInters are beautiful!
    those steaming hot spicy pakodas!
    Walks in the breeze!
    Cuddling up in the blankets!
    ahhh!


  2. Sandi Says:

    I don't like being out in the cold, but I do love being inside a cozy room when it's cold outside. Of course, here in California "cold" is anything below 45! I see that you're reading Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Very interesting book.


  3. tunia Says:

    dagny>I still like summers better*:|*!! My toes go blue in winters :(

    sandy>I have this irritating habit of reading many books at the same time. Usually the most interesting ones get finished earlier. Since I'm reading the whole 'Harry Potter' series again, nothing seems more interesting! ;p I'm just half way through with The Hitchhiker's Guide.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    happy diwali to u 2! n i hope ur bro has a gr8 engagement ceremony! n hope u2 hav fun!