tunia
Ever tried hugging yourself while you wept?
It works, almost.
caboodle mix :: edit post
9 Responses
  1. Sandi Says:

    Sending some virtual hugs your way.


  2. Renovatio Says:

    Really? Almost? I'm intrigued now. Though perhaps it was the arms of someone in particular the touch of which I was looking for.


  3. Shweta Says:

    doesn't work for me :((


  4. Anonymous Says:

    go bungee jumpin!!


  5. tunia Says:

    renovatio> Yes, thats what I yern for or maybe thats what compelled me into doing it!

    Dagny> Akele kaise rahegi!?

    Donkey> lol! I'l try it!


  6. sjmach Says:

    Hey , Where are you?.......


  7. Shweta Says:

    hmmm ho jayega, i'll adapt, more importantly, i'll try not to fall into things that'll make me cry na :D


  8. Anonymous Says:

    wat i ain't kiddin!!

    thats wat you need - jump!!


  9. tunia Says:

    Agenda:
    1. Find bungee Jumping Spot in New Delhi!!
    :D