tunia
I learnt not to put out someone's number on a for-sale site (even if it is a university site!) without asking. Whether I might have taken permission to put it out on my Job CV a week back. Else, I might blow up a decent relationship with my to-be-room mates!

I also learnt not to put good news on my blog until it gets finalized till the last stitch!
Well, Anant's not coming to US with me this year. He got his admit deferred for next fall. Which is a good decision but all the same quite hard to accept. I shouldn't be cribbing about this here cause I know it must be harder for him. But I was simply devastated. For several reasons. Primarily cause I felt he'd worked really hard for this for over two years and he deserved to go more than anyone else I knew. I was angry at the decision he had to take pertaining to the circumstances.

It was weird how it took him to council me about him not going! I felt quite ashamed of myself but as I think about it, I felt that way cause I consider his case as my own.

Now, I get fits of nervousness thinking about being all alone in a strange country without him for a whole year! I guess god needs to make sure before letting us be together!

I've started buying stuff for my new home (although I'm not sure whether I'll be shifting in with the same two people!). A bit scared about the whole thing. I hope I do well. Cause I can not do with simply doing OK. I have to do well. So, hope I'm good enough for it!
caboodle mix :: , , , edit post
7 Responses
  1. ash89 Says:

    awww... dis is bad...bt m sure ul be ok! here's a piece of advice. NEVER talk about something good till it has happened. I believe it just gets jinxed


  2. sjmach Says:

    Ira you can make it in the US alone.You should be supporting Anant
    not the other way round..........


  3. tunia Says:

    Ash>I learnt that much.

    Sundeep> Oh! I've been angel to him ever since!(I hope he thinks so too).
    I was upset cause I felt he really really deserved to go. I was angry that he couldn't. I was on his side!


  4. Sandi Says:

    I'm sure the move is scary - you wouldn't be normal if you weren't a bit nervous! But what an exciting adventure.


  5. Shweta Says:

    I agree with Sandy. It won't be easy, but i'm sure it'll be worth it, and you'll have a great adventure!

    March on!


  6. cm chap Says:

    Hey its true that its gonna b very diff life.. but its not an impossible one. With little more confidence than usual u can make it.

    More over all of us are here. Gv a call anytime :-). No joke.. Serious...

    Note: Hey I haven't published my full post "Ecstatsy" earlier.. jst nw did it.


  7. tunia Says:

    Thanks a lot!
    very sweet of you! :)