tunia




I want you.. Not in my dreams but next to me.

I want to go for long walks with you.. Not having to worry about being silent.. Just the togetherness would say so much.. Take you to all those places that I love going to.. To the spot I use for hiding from the world when I am upset.. To my favorite fountain.. To my favorite building.. To the beach.. walking as the water caresses our feet and rushes away..



I want to cook for you.. All that you like.. Hear you say good things about them even if it were just a simple toast! The way you do.. Look at you eat like a child.. Look at you smiling while I ate!

I want to kiss you. One of the reasons I love you so much, the way you kiss me. So soft, sweet, always giving.. loving.. never rushed, never wanting.. Kiss you under the moon light..

I want to be touched by you the way you do. Run your fingers softly up my hand, the goosebumps rising invariably.. even after 6 years..you know you drive me crazy!

I want to be held by you. Like a steady rock next to me. Feel safe like a child would feel in her mother's arms. Tenderly, so as not to hurt me.. Always remembering I bruise like a peach.. your fingers always lingering a moment too long. Making me realize how much you cherish it.

I want to do things to you.. Those that make you smile.. that innocent boyish grin.. Those that make you shiver.. Bring out the man that I'm madly in love with! Those that make you beg! Make me feel like a woman. Those that make you reach out to me and hold me like you'd never let go.

I want to fall asleep next to you.. With you running ur fingers through my hair.. Whispering sweet things into my ears. Kissing me good night.. Softly touching my lips.. kissing me on my forehead.. Holding me lovingly.. cradling me in your arms..

I want to wake up next to you.. Still holding me. caressing me unknowingly in your sleep, the way you do. Kiss you on your forehead, hear you grunt softly.. see you wiggle your toes, the way you do when you are asleep!

I want you so badly baby.. I miss you so much!
caboodle mix :: edit post
6 Responses
  1. Sandi Says:

    That was beautiful!



  2. Renovatio Says:

    Long distance?

    -sigh-


  3. tunia Says:

    :) Its been 6 years now..! Just 4 months more to go! *touchwood*



  4. Anonymous Says:

    Nice blog.