tunia
I discovered that:

.... I do not trust anybody with my feelings. It is nobody's obligation to make you happy.

.... A mammoth setback can get me right back onto track. Its not the best way to teach me a lesson, but apparently works very well.

.... A long drive and total solitude do wonders for when I'm low.

This could not be happening to her, Oh! God! but, it was true. Why her? She would never understand. She needed to go some place where she could get it all out.
Tears rolled down her cheeks even before she bolted the door behimd her, splashing onto her t'shirt across her long eyelashes. She started typing an incoherent text on her mobile not knowing whom it was for, pouring out her story like a child. Typing between choking sobs. When it was done, she was calmer. Who would she send this to? What would she say? She deleted the message with a fresh burst of tears. As if the delete button refreshed the pain along with wiping away what she had written.
caboodle mix :: , , edit post
6 Responses
  1. Sandi Says:

    I also enjoy solitude when I'm feeling down. It's the best way for me to rejuvenate. Hope all is going well with you.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    deep thoughts indeed! have felt like this many times ... n solitude definitely helps! :) u tcr there ...


  3. tunia Says:

    sandy> Its strange how solitude can help...! I'm fine.. How're you doing?


  4. sjmach Says:

    Relax Ira , Why are you so sad.I know something bad must have taken place,to make you so sad.Solitude can help only if you are ready to forgive yourself.


  5. tunia Says:

    It has nothing to do with forgiving myself. A few problems in college.
    Solitude helps find peace thats all.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    If it is solitude that helps u find peace, then may u have all the solitude in the world! just keep in touch with the world sometimes too! :-)