tunia
13 Responses
  1. Sandi Says:

    Nicely written. Did you write it?


  2. tunia Says:

    yes, wasn't sure if i should've posted it though!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    nice post ... but was it really a dream? .... but then, some things are best left unanswered ...


  4. tunia Says:

    actually it was a dream. what amused me was how clearly I remembered it and how I almost regretted waking out of it!


  5. sjmach Says:

    What a Dream, was it really a dream .
    I Think girls think a lot about boys on the other hand boys don't think of girls that much .


  6. sjmach Says:

    Your new Photo is a little Blur........


  7. tunia Says:

    lol! Thats a weird observation... I like the pic..its k..


  8. sjmach Says:

    sorry I didn't Mean to offend you, your pic is great...


  9. tunia Says:

    Shit, M sorry, maybe i dint use the right words.What I emant was that I know its burred, but I liked it so much...so its ok...!
    I was not offended at all!
    take care.. :)


  10. Shweta Says:

    hmmmm
    nicely written
    temme, how did u make the image? :D


  11. sjmach Says:

    Hey Ira, its good to see you on orkut......


  12. tunia Says:

    a friend...> Regarding your doubts about this post.


  13. i'm bored and reading all ur posts.. very well written